Red Wings' Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- 2015 Mustang: A makeover with muscle
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera moving to first; Joaquin Benoit not expected back
- What's next for Tigers? It should be locking up Max Scherzer
- Fired-up Dave Dombrowski: Tigers did their 'homework' on Doug Fister deal
- Downtown Detroit gun thefts draw notice
- North Carolina topples No. 1 Michigan State
- Mark Dantonio's long hours at Michigan State bring success and comfort
- DIA estimate buoys bailout chances
- 2014 Fiesta ST: The mouse that roared
- Pistons' big men stand tall against Bucks, notch third straight victory
- Flyers ambush Red Wings with third-period outburst
- Ford to reveal next-generation Mustang on Dec. 5
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Red Wings’ Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
Brunner’s redemption song began as more of a catcall. Or a punchline. But it ended Monday night with the beautiful sound of a horn — and the happy screams of his teammates — as the Red Wings’
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.