Red Wings' Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Report: Tigers land speedy outfielder Rajai Davis on two-year contract
- GM's Barra becomes first woman to run a Detroit Three automaker
- GM's Akerson to retire; Barra named new CEO
- Pistons hope players heed Rasheed Wallace's message
- Kwame Kilpatrick could find out today where he'll spend time in prison
- Don't count on Team Snyder to aid in Detroit pension rescue
- Tigers weigh options in left field; Casey Crosby to give bullpen a shot
- GM CEO Akerson didn't pull punches
- Detroit man charged in deaths of two young sons
- 'Disgusted' Tom Izzo calls out MSU students: Celebrate with class
- Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi becomes hot commodity on coaching job market
- Max Bullough serves at cornerstone of Michigan State's defensive resurgence
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Red Wings’ Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
Brunner’s redemption song began as more of a catcall. Or a punchline. But it ended Monday night with the beautiful sound of a horn — and the happy screams of his teammates — as the Red Wings’
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.