Red Wings' Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Calvin Johnson: Lions are poised for serious run at Super Bowl
- Beating suspect remorseful as soccer referee is mourned
- 10 tasty spots around town to find frozen custard
- Red Wings bring back Daniel Cleary on one-year contract
- Tigers romp over Royals in series opener
- Thursday's Tigers-Royals live tweets: Detroit rout is on; lead is 14-2.
- Jodie Meeks a 'perfect fit' for Pistons, Stan Van Gundy says
- Targeting water scofflaws fair, long overdue
- The Dodge Grand Caravan is dead, long live the Grand Caravan
- Inkster police chief resigns
- Friends shocked as upscale hooker charged in OD death of Google exec
- Police: Prostitute charged in Google exec's overdose linked to 2nd death in Georgia
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
Red Wings’ Damien Brunner gets last laugh with redemptive winner
Brunner’s redemption song began as more of a catcall. Or a punchline. But it ended Monday night with the beautiful sound of a horn — and the happy screams of his teammates — as the Red Wings’
A link to this page will be included in your message.
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.