Three people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday after they were found at a home on the city's east side, according to the Detroit Fire Department.
Detroit fire crews were called to a house in the 18900 block of Barlow Street, near Seven Mile and Hoover, about 4 p.m. Wednesday, Senior Chief Doug Lyon said.
The three victims were hospitalized, but their conditions weren’t immediately available, Lyon said.
No other information on the victims or the incident were released.
A DTE Energy spokeswoman said Wednesday she wasn’t aware of the incident.