Recent slip by Tigers, Verlander likely just a blip on the season
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
Get in the Game
- Police: Man, 69, kills man, 43, in road rage incident
- Tigers' Justin Verlander on photos: 'I keep my personal life personal'
- Detroit News predictions: Lions regular-season record
- City lawyer: Detroit 'won't recover or survive' if bankruptcy deal fails
- Activist Robert Davis pleads guilty to federal crimes
- CEO: Sale of Compuware to private equity firm to cause 'some shifting' in jobs
- Michigan's Jabrill Peppers expected to play against Notre Dame
- Some fear that auto industry is returning to bad habits
- Tuesday's Tigers-Indians: Miguel Cabrera is DH again
- Ducks understand hype for Spartans but won't get unruffled
- Lions' Ndamukong Suh gets even more leverage with J.J. Watt's $100M deal
- Spartans won't be intimidated at Oregon: 'We've been on the big stage'
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore