Families continue to question health effects of chemical waste
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Christopher Ilitch on empty properties: 'We had to wait and that hurt'
- Hard to say if J.D. Martinez's season with Tigers is a fluke or the real deal
- Detroit bankruptcy judge pleased with water shut-off suspension
- Expert says Detroit debt-cutting plan 'feasible' but raises concerns
- Ilitches reveal plans for Detroit's new 'sports and entertainment' district
- Teen strangled, man decapitated in online sex case
- Pensioners vote in favor of Detroit debt-cutting plan, official says
- Lions training camp position previews: Defensive backs
- Lions land WR Reese Wiggins off waivers
- Mike Ilitch must bolster Tigers bullpen to make good on his other great promise
- Tigers' minor league report: Catcher James McCann is heating up at Toledo
- Tigers pitching prospect Jonathon Crawford falling short of expectations
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.