Here is the list of “will call” witnesses lawyers are expected to testify in the bankruptcy trial that begins Tuesday.
1. Detroit Chief Financial Officer John Hill
2. Charles Moore, senior managing director for Conway MacKenzie
3. Detroit Chief Information Officer Beth Niblock
4. Ernst & Young manager Caroline Sallee
5. Detroit Fire Commissioner Edsel Jenkins
6. Detroit Police Chief James Craig
7. Ron Bloom, former member of the White House Auto Task Force and Lazard investment banker
8. Terri Renshaw, chair of the Detroit Retiree Committee
9. Glenn Bowen, actuarial consultant for Milliman
10. Alan Perry, a principal and consulting actuary at Milliman
11. Kim Nicholl, an adviser with The Segal Company
12. Suzanne Taranto, actuarial consultant for Milliman
13. Detroit Water and Sewerage Department Director Sue McCormick
14. Annemarie Erickson, executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Detroit Institute of Arts
15. Vanessa Fusco, consultant from Christie’s
16. Michael Plummer, principal of Artvest Partners
17. John Satter, consultant with Hilco Real Estate Appraisal LLC
18. Ken Buckfire, investment banker with Miller Buckfire & Co.
19. Gaurav Malhotra, Ernst & Young senior managing director
20. Emergency Manager Kevyn Orr
21. Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans
22. Roger Penske, owner of Penske Corp.
23. Kresge Foundation President and CEO Rip Rapson
24. Brom Stibitz, policy adviser for the Michigan Department of Treasury
25. City Council President Brenda Jones
26. Mayor Mike Duggan
The Plan Supporters also hereby identify the following potential “may call” or rebuttal witnesses. The precise order of presentation is not known.
■Vyto Kaunelis, consultant with OHM Advisors
■Michael Van Overbeke, attorney for Detroit’s General Retirement System
■Harold Atkinson and Stuart Whol, advisers with The Segal Company
■Judith Kermans, actuary with Gabriel, Roeder, Smith and Co.
■Graham Beal, director of the Detroit Institute of Arts
■Susan Mosey, president of Midtown Detroit Inc.