Flat Rock — Ford Motor Co. has sold more than 8.5 million Mustangs since 1964, but the Dearborn automaker recognizes it has to keep the iconic pony car fresh to boost sales.
News reports about Ford Motor Co.
- $650M hockey arena plan moves forward
- Tigers pitchers, including Jose Valverde, rocked by Orioles
- ESPN predictions: Hand, McDowell, Scott, Westphal will pick Michigan
- Michigan high court removes Wayne County Judge Ross Adams from bench
- Mobster's lawyer rips FBI's failed Jimmy Hoffa dig
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51
- Incoming Michigan State QB Damion Terry has chance to start, coach Mark Dantonio says
- Red Wings' Damien Brunner ponders future as free agent
- Joe Louis Arena will scarcely be missed when Red Wings' new arena goes up
- Tigers have big expectations for Texas reliever Corey Knebel
- Paula Deen says she used racial slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Detroit CC quarterback Garrett Moores will be walk-on at Michigan
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore