The foreclosure factory: Metro Detroit is a nation center of the crisis
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Officials: Kilpatrick got flight passes via friend
- Tigers' Jim Leyland bends rule; ace Justin Verlander is grateful
- Tigers sweep Indians in wet, wacky series' finale
- Lions newest RB Reggie Bush ready to work, 'win championships'
- Census: Detroit population loss slows, some suburbs see growth
- Big plans are in the works for a tiny Capitol Park in downtown Detroit
- Lions need Ndamukong Suh, Nick Fairley at front of line as leaders
- The time is now for Red Wings; goalie Jimmy Howard could hold key
- 4,000 missing without trace in Mich.; anguished families keep searching
- Panel to decide today if Duggan's eligible for mayoral run
- Grosse Pointe South coach suspended for trying to recruit 8th grader
- Ford to cease vehicle production in Australia
Jobs Across Michigan
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.