Tell us about errors
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
About The Detroit News
- Your guide to The Detroit News
- Contact The Detroit News
- The Detroit News on Twitter: How to find us
- Subscribe/customer service
- Advertise with The Detroit News
- How to purchase Detroit News books and eBooks
- List your events or venues
- Send us your news tips
- Send us a press release
- Send a letter to the editor or commentary
- Terms of Service
- Activist Robert Davis pleads guilty to federal crimes
- CEO: Sale of Compuware to private equity firm to cause 'some shifting' in jobs
- Lions' Ndamukong Suh gets even more leverage with J.J. Watt's $100M deal
- Spartans won't be intimidated at Oregon: 'We've been on the big stage'
- Michigan's Jabrill Peppers expected to play against Notre Dame
- Video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist by Islamic State group
- Police release ages, hometowns of two shot dead in Detroit street
- Tiny Bad Axe church reeling from pastor's porn charges
- Detroit's bankruptcy judge weighs action on water shut-offs
- 'Madden 15' glitch creates tiny Titan, 'but he's making plays!'
- Tigers hurting without Jose Iglesias and his magic mitt
- Chrysler attracts Toyota owners, helps drive up U.S. share
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.