Continuing coverage: The death of Osama bin Laden
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
- Tigers may have no choice but to send down Alex Avila
- Lions rookie Devin Taylor wants to shine, not showboat
- Judge McCree: 'I lusted after that woman'
- Henry Ford, Beaumont hospital merger called off
- What Red Wings lack in skill, they're making up for with grit
- Former top Detroit library official charged with taking $1.4M in bribes
- Little Caesars might look to Comerica Park if Lions get new bowl game
- Trump to headline Oakland County GOP dinner tonight
- Some stats reveal ominous signs for Tigers closer Jose Valverde
- Danialle Karmanos abruptly cancels white-tie gala for hubby
- Michigan Republicans seek new limits on welfare aid
- Victor Oladipo says he'd be good fit with Pistons
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.