As the season begins, there are more questions than answers about the Detroit Pistons, and the issues go far beyond the playing court. The team is being sold, a labor battle is pending and a league-wide lockout could be on the horizon. Can they improve on last year's 27-win, injury-riddled showing last season? We examine their prospects along with the rest of the league.
2010-11 NBA season preview
The Detroit News aims to provide a forum that fosters smart, civil discussions on the news and events that we cover. The News will not condone personal attacks, off topic posts or brutish language on our site. If you find a comment that you believe violates these standards, please click the "X" in the upper right corner of the post to report it.
Get in the Game
- Michigan State rises to the occasion, top of Big Ten
- Police disperse East Lansing crowds after MSU win
- Michigan State knocks off Ohio State for Big Ten title, Rose Bowl berth
- Denicos Allen's takedown on fourth-and-2 will live in Michigan State lore
- Finley: Pension funds too big to fail?
- Robinson Cano's 10-year, $240M contract underscores folly of baseball free agency
- Pistons reach .500 after winning fourth straight
- Michigan State ruins Ohio State's BCS dreams
- Pistons' game-leading scorer Brandon Jennings keeps his teammates in the loop
- Lions know stopping RB LeSean McCoy key to beating Eagles
- After five minutes of energy, Wings hit wall in loss to Panthers
- By leading the break, Michigan's 6-foot-10 Mitch McGary makes his own
FEATURED JOBS THIS WEEK
More from The Detroit News
Seen in the Photo Store
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
The Detroit News Apps
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.