— About 72,000 borrowers who lost their homes to foreclosure in Michigan over a 4-year period will share in a national settlement with five large banks.
How to contact The Detroit News, request photo reprints, submit a press release, send a news tip, subscribe to the paper and more.
Find the information you need to call or e-mail Detroit News editors and staff.
Follow our main Detroit News Twitter account @detroitnews and any of the following sections or staff members:
Contact our Customer Service department to subscribe to The Detroit News, ask questions and manage your account online.
Learn how you can advertise in print or online.
The Detroit News strives to be accurate, fair and clear in every aspect of our news coverage. Let us know if you think we've made a mistake.
How to tell us about stories or newsworthy people.
Find contacts for where to send your latest news.
Have an opinion on something newsworthy? We want to hear about it.
You can publish details about your event, entertainment venue or restaurant in our online entertainment calendar.
The Detroit Media Partnership handles customer service for The Detroit News. Use the links below to get further information.
Talk To Us
The Detroit News
615 W. Lafayette Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
phone: (313) 222-2300 / fax: (313) 222-2335
NewsTip Line: (313) 222-2618 or (313) 222-2320
- Metro: (313) 222-2320 / email@example.com
- Business: (313) 222-2738 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports: (313) 222-2260 / email@example.com
- Features: (313) 222-2480 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo: (313) 222-2030 / email@example.com
- Editorial Page: (313) 222-2292 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lansing Bureau: (517) 371-3660 or (313) 222-2470 / email@example.com
- Washington Bureau: (202) 662-8733
- detroitnews.com: (313) 222-2114 / firstname.lastname@example.org
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.