Voters opted to keep Troy’s mayor and gave the nod to most multi-million dollar proposals for school upgrades.
In the Blogs
Brittany Baldwin Mr. Trump, Republicans tried guarded in the last election, and that did not lead to victory.
Joshua Pugh Instead of being primarily a time for national unity, many natural disasters in recent years have provoked bipartisan horror at conservative Republicans using these crises as an excuse to demand...
U.S. election results;
how counties voted
- See how each county voted for president and U.S. Senate, plus U.S. House results, the electoral college vote and the balance of power between parties.
Examining the presidential vote
Faces of 2016
Top super PAC donors
How true are Michigan campaign ads?
Unable to open template http://www.detroitnews.com/legacy/rss/mich_truth_squad.htm, exiting
- House GOP panel moves on deep budget cuts - 09:44 PM
- NY senator: Assaults let military culture continue - 08:47 PM
- Tea party vs. old guard in GOP Senate rift - 06:49 PM
- Senate votes to cut crop insurance aid for wealthy - 06:04 PM
- House backs variable rate student loans - 05:52 PM
- Wyden: FracFocus a 'constructive' tool on drilling - 05:20 PM
- Democrats strike back at GOP voting measures - 01:14 PM
More from The Detroit News
Purchase Detroit News images of historic events, scenes, places and people.Go to the PhotoStore
Stay up to date on the go with the latest from The Detroit News apps
Our apps connect you with the best news, sports, auto and entertainment coverage from our team of award-winning journalists.