A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Like this topic? You may also like these photo galleries:
We didn't put a dent in the 700-plus beers on offer at the Michigan Brewers' Guild's Detroit Fall Beer Festival, but we tasted some good brews during the first night Friday. Here's a few to seek out if you head there today.
The festival is sold out today, but you might get lucky on social media or maybe someone's selling tickets they can't use at the gate. You could also take this list with you to your favorite craft beer store and see what's available.
1. Verdun from Brewery Vivant. You probably haven't had a biere de garde before and you should. Yeasty, toasty, biscuitty, yummy.
2. Stumblin' Pumpkin from River's Edge
3, Lil Creepster from Short's Brewing
4. Crankenator from Cranker's Brewewry
5. Tiramisu from Ellison Brewery
6. Sourwood Lemongrass Saison from Sherwood Brewing
7. Indigenous Wet Hop Rye IPA from Brewery Terra Firma
8. Coconut brown from Blackrocks Brewery
9. Pumpkintart from Brewery Vivant
10. Shake Your Pump from Baffin Brewery