Fargo, N.D. — Authorities say no charges will be filed against one of the twin brother stars of HGTV’s “Property Brothers” following an incident at a North Dakota bar.
According to a police report, Jonathan Scott repeatedly refused to leave the Fargo bar at closing time early on the morning of April 24. A bar staffer told police that Scott said, “do you know who I am?” when asked to hand over his drink.
Security camera footage shows Scott resisting bar staff while being escorted out. The video shows Scott returning before being physically removed again.
Scott reported the encounter to police and told them he had been put in a chokehold.
Fargo City Attorney Erik Johnson tells The Associated Press there’s not enough evidence to establish a crime.
Scott’s publicist hasn’t returned a request for comment.
Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.