Children's charities the big winners at the fanciest night of the North American International Auto Show.
Vice President Joe Biden, visiting Detroit to praise 15 small business owners who won grants to bring services to city neighborhoods, had admiring words for Detroit and its mayor, Mike Duggan.
Chinese automaker GAC reveals three new vehicles: the EnSpirit Concept, the electric GE3 and the GS7 premium SUV.
Dr.Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars, introduce the new Mercedes-Benz cars.
Infiniti president Roland Krueger unveils the QX50 concept at the North American International Auto Show.
Honda unveils the latest model of its popular minivan at the North American International Auto Show.
Nissan introduces the Vmotion 2.0 concept and 2017 Rogue Sport SUV at the North American International Auto Show.
The winners are the Chevy Bolt EV for car of the year, the Chrysler Pacifica for utility of the year and the Honda Ridgeline for truck of the year.
Joe Hinrichs, President, Ford Americas, introduces the new Ford F-150 pickup truck at the 2017 North American International Auto Show.
Fields talks to reporters about how Ford will handle trade and manufacturing under the incoming Trump administration.
- Walking the floor at the NAIAS Charity Preview
- Biden admires Detroit, 'an iconic city'
- Chinese automaker GAC reveals three new vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz introduces new cars
- Infiniti introduces QX50 concept
- 2018 Honda Odyssey introduced
- Nissan introduces Vmotion 2.0 concept, Rogue Sport SUV
- 2017 North American Car and Truck of the Year awards
- New Ford F-150 introduced
- Ford CEO Mark Fields on doing business in Trump era