Quicken Loans and Rock Ventures founder and chairman Dan Gilbert talks about the brain economy at the Rise of the Rest Road Trip with Steve Case.
The system promises a true autopilot experience for drivers
Grace Hsia, Founder of Warmilu, talks about her creative IncuBlanket a nonelectric warming blanket that helps preterm babies survive in hospitals in developing countries with limited resources.
James Carey, Operations Manager of the Neighborhood Service Organization, talks about the pending relocation of the Tumaini Center that serves the homeless in the Cass Corridor, near the new Little Caesars Arena..
Rami Mona, founder of Renzo Cardoni luxury athletic wear, talks about his Detroit-based brand, which has become a favorite to pro athletes, celebrities and hip hop artists.
The Volvo XC90 is being used by the car hailing service in Pittsburgh.
A combination of all wheel drive and 707 horsepower equals 0-60 in 3.4 seconds
The revitalized Randolph Career Technical Education Center seeks to train 900 students and 900 adults over the next three years, backed by $10 million in funding from an array of supporters.
Henry Payne goes 0-60 with the Dodge Durango SRT sport utility vehicle
Henry Payne talks about the end of the Dodge Viper.
- Dan Gilbert on the brain economy
- Henry Payne goes hands free with GM's Super Cruise technology
- Ann Arbor entrepreneur makes baby blankets to save lives in third world
- NSO manager talks about moving out of Cass Corridor
- Detroit sportswear line grabs celebrity attention
- Henry Payne takes a drive in an autonomous Uber
- Henry Payne goes zero to sixty in the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
- Skilled trades center to offer career training for Detroiters
- 0-60 in a Dodge Durango SRT
- Zero-60 seconds Viper