A public plaza and lots of natural light are among the highlights of the new sports complex.
Owner Bethany Shorb of Cyberoptix Tie Lab started making handmade ties a decade ago. Her new Eastern Market store -- Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix -- now sells T-shirts, necklaces and other Michigan-themed products.
"It's a hot rod that just happens to be green," says Payne
Nolan Finley, Ingrid Jacques and Daniel Howes discuss issues at the policy conference such as mobility, education and Mark Hackel's probable run for governor.
The Ilitch family announced on May 26 that they will be renovating six buildings around the new arena in Detroit, with the intention of offering 700 new apartment units.
The 132,000 square foot hangar is home to 100 mechanics who can work on seven planes at a time.
Professional IndyCar Series driver Simon Pagenaud takes reporter Ian Thibodeau on a lap around the 2017 Detroit Grand Prix course May 23, 2017 in a 2017 Chevrolet SS. Pagenaud will race in the Grand Prix the weekend of June 2.
Last major structural steel beam is lifted into place on top of the campus expansion. Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, speaks gives a speech.
The new owner of the Detroit outlet of Roasting Plant coffee, Hill Harper talks about his vision for his new business and the city of Detroit.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
- Take a tour inside Little Caesars Arena
- The store for people who love -- or love to hate -- ties
- Henry Payne goes zero to sixty in the 2017 Chevy Bolt EV
- Impressions of Wednesday's Mackinac Conference
- Flyover of the Little Caesars Arena neighborhood
- Spirit airlines unveils new maintenance hangar at DTW
- Raw video: Taking a hot lap on Belle Isle
- Little Caesars world headquarters hosts 'topping out' ceremony
- Entrepreneur/actor Hill Harper an admirer of Detroit
- Construction continues on M-59