The new owner of the Detroit outlet of Roasting Plant coffee, Hill Harper talks about his vision for his new business and the city of Detroit.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
Fernando Palazuelo, owner of the former Packard complex, vows to stay committed to the development of the site and to the lower east side of Detroit.
Local residents and shop owners look forward to Detroit's new transit system.
Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson talks about efforts to increase the skills of the workforce to attract more jobs during the 32nd Annual Oakland County Economic Outlook luncheon.
Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility to be built on Detroit's east side.
The owner of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering talks about his passion for cars and causes, and how his collection grew from 50 cars in 2003 to 280 today.
Sarah Kull, Assistant Special Agent in Charge for the Internal Revenue Service's Detroit Field Office, warns about phone calls from people falsely claiming to represent the IRS.
Ron Colangelo, VP Communications, Detroit Tigers, talks about the traditional of installing Chevrolet vehicles on Comerica Park's fountain.
A new member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the senator from Michigan was given a tour of BAE Systems in Sterling Heights.
- Entrepreneur/actor Hill Harper an admirer of Detroit
- Construction continues on M-59
- Packard site owner: 'We will not fail'
- QLine prepares for its debut
- Patterson concerned about job skills gap
- Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility
- Ken Lingenfelter on his astounding car collection
- IRS agent warns of tax scams
- GM cars hoisted up to the Comerica Park fountain
- Sen. Gary Peters views demonstration of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle