A new member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the senator from Michigan was given a tour of BAE Systems in Sterling Heights.
Joe Nardone, CEO, Wayne County Airport Authority, speaks of his new position at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on Tuesday February 7, 2017.
Mike Ilitch talks about his love of Detroit at the 2015 dedication of the Wayne State business school named in his honor, and welcomes Detroit's Mike Modano to the Red Wings in 2010.
Bedrock and Microsoft Corp. announced Friday, Feb. 3, 2017, that the technology company will move its Michigan Microsoft Technology Center to downtown Detroit in early 2018.
Children's charities the big winners at the fanciest night of the North American International Auto Show.
Vice President Joe Biden, visiting Detroit to praise 15 small business owners who won grants to bring services to city neighborhoods, had admiring words for Detroit and its mayor, Mike Duggan.
Chinese automaker GAC reveals three new vehicles: the EnSpirit Concept, the electric GE3 and the GS7 premium SUV.
Dr.Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars, introduce the new Mercedes-Benz cars.
Infiniti president Roland Krueger unveils the QX50 concept at the North American International Auto Show.
Honda unveils the latest model of its popular minivan at the North American International Auto Show.
- Sen. Gary Peters views demonstration of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Joe Nardone, CEO, Wayne County Airport Authority, tours DTW
- Mike Ilitch: 'I fell in love with Midwestern friendliness'
- Microsoft moving to Detroit
- Walking the floor at the NAIAS Charity Preview
- Biden admires Detroit, 'an iconic city'
- Chinese automaker GAC reveals three new vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz introduces new cars
- Infiniti introduces QX50 concept
- 2018 Honda Odyssey introduced