The Ilitch family announced on May 26 that they will be renovating six buildings around the new arena in Detroit, with the intention of offering 700 new apartment units.
The 132,000 square foot hangar is home to 100 mechanics who can work on seven planes at a time.
Professional IndyCar Series driver Simon Pagenaud takes reporter Ian Thibodeau on a lap around the 2017 Detroit Grand Prix course May 23, 2017 in a 2017 Chevrolet SS. Pagenaud will race in the Grand Prix the weekend of June 2.
Last major structural steel beam is lifted into place on top of the campus expansion. Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, speaks gives a speech.
The new owner of the Detroit outlet of Roasting Plant coffee, Hill Harper talks about his vision for his new business and the city of Detroit.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
Fernando Palazuelo, owner of the former Packard complex, vows to stay committed to the development of the site and to the lower east side of Detroit.
Local residents and shop owners look forward to Detroit's new transit system.
Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson talks about efforts to increase the skills of the workforce to attract more jobs during the 32nd Annual Oakland County Economic Outlook luncheon.
Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility to be built on Detroit's east side.
- Flyover of the Little Caesars Arena neighborhood
- Spirit airlines unveils new maintenance hangar at DTW
- Raw video: Taking a hot lap on Belle Isle
- Little Caesars world headquarters hosts 'topping out' ceremony
- Entrepreneur/actor Hill Harper an admirer of Detroit
- Construction continues on M-59
- Packard site owner: 'We will not fail'
- QLine prepares for its debut
- Patterson concerned about job skills gap
- Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility