Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson talks about efforts to increase the skills of the workforce to attract more jobs during the 32nd Annual Oakland County Economic Outlook luncheon.
Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility to be built on Detroit's east side.
The owner of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering talks about his passion for cars and causes, and how his collection grew from 50 cars in 2003 to 280 today.
Sarah Kull, Assistant Special Agent in Charge for the Internal Revenue Service's Detroit Field Office, warns about phone calls from people falsely claiming to represent the IRS.
Ron Colangelo, VP Communications, Detroit Tigers, talks about the traditional of installing Chevrolet vehicles on Comerica Park's fountain.
A new member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the senator from Michigan was given a tour of BAE Systems in Sterling Heights.
Joe Nardone, CEO, Wayne County Airport Authority, speaks of his new position at Detroit Metropolitan Airport on Tuesday February 7, 2017.
Mike Ilitch talks about his love of Detroit at the 2015 dedication of the Wayne State business school named in his honor, and welcomes Detroit's Mike Modano to the Red Wings in 2010.
Bedrock and Microsoft Corp. announced Friday, Feb. 3, 2017, that the technology company will move its Michigan Microsoft Technology Center to downtown Detroit in early 2018.
Children's charities the big winners at the fanciest night of the North American International Auto Show.
- Patterson concerned about job skills gap
- Mayor Mike Duggan on the new Flex-N-Gate facility
- Ken Lingenfelter on his astounding car collection
- IRS agent warns of tax scams
- GM cars hoisted up to the Comerica Park fountain
- Sen. Gary Peters views demonstration of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Joe Nardone, CEO, Wayne County Airport Authority, tours DTW
- Mike Ilitch: 'I fell in love with Midwestern friendliness'
- Microsoft moving to Detroit
- Walking the floor at the NAIAS Charity Preview