James Carey, Operations Manager of the Neighborhood Service Organization, talks about the pending relocation of the Tumaini Center that serves the homeless in the Cass Corridor, near the new Little Caesars Arena..
Rami Mona, founder of Renzo Cardoni luxury athletic wear, talks about his Detroit-based brand, which has become a favorite to pro athletes, celebrities and hip hop artists.
The Volvo XC90 is being used by the car hailing service in Pittsburgh.
A combination of all wheel drive and 707 horsepower equals 0-60 in 3.4 seconds
The revitalized Randolph Career Technical Education Center seeks to train 900 students and 900 adults over the next three years, backed by $10 million in funding from an array of supporters.
Henry Payne goes 0-60 with the Dodge Durango SRT sport utility vehicle
Henry Payne talks about the end of the Dodge Viper.
Ojas Akolkar imports hand-crafted items showcasing her Indian culture in her shop Tribalfare in Detroit's TechTown. She says stepping out of one's comfort zone is a key to success for immigrant business people.
Tim Kuniskis, FCA North America executive, talks about Saturday's Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge event at the M1 Concourse in Pontiac.
NASCAR drivers Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. help GM's Mark Reuss introduce the replacement to the Camaro SS.
- NSO manager talks about moving out of Cass Corridor
- Detroit sportswear line grabs celebrity attention
- Henry Payne takes a drive in an autonomous Uber
- Henry Payne goes zero to sixty in the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
- Skilled trades center to offer career training for Detroiters
- 0-60 in a Dodge Durango SRT
- Zero-60 seconds Viper
- Immigrant brings India to Detroit with Tribalfare store
- Roadkill Nights preview: Burning rubber in Pontiac
- Jimmie Johnson drives the Chevrolet 2018 Camaro ZL1 NASCAR Cup race car