Two suspects wanted in connection with the fatal shooting in the area of the 17500 block of Chester.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
Fernando Palazuelo, owner of the former Packard complex, vows to stay committed to the development of the site and to the lower east side of Detroit.
To kick off National Police Week Chandler Park Academy's JROTC and the Detroit police academy's student officers square off in a military parade contest
MSP use computer animation to help recreate the details of traffic accidents
Gov. Rick Snyder, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan, financial backers Dan Gilbert and Roger Penske and members of the public cheer the official start of the QLine streetcar service from Midtown to downtown Detroit.
Over 1400 images shot during the five hours of painting as the ice is transformed into a collective piece of art.
Local residents and shop owners look forward to Detroit's new transit system.
More than 1,000 fans signed up to paint tributes and farewells to Joe Louis Arena in a benefit for the Detroit Red Wings Foundation, May 10, 2017.
Lt. Mario Gonzales, assistant post commander in Brighton for the Michigan State Police, speaks on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 about the five people who died in a fiery two-vehicle crash on M-59 in Oceola Township.
- Surveillance video of homicide suspects
- Construction continues on M-59
- Packard site owner: 'We will not fail'
- Detroit's 11th Precinct hosts military drill-off competition
- Michigan State Police pursue crash reconstruction technology
- QLine grand opening in Detroit
- Timelapse video of "Paint the Ice" event at Joe Louis Arena
- QLine prepares for its debut
- 'Paint the Ice' fan event at Joe Louis Arena
- State police brief media on fatal crash near Howell