A new member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the senator from Michigan was given a tour of BAE Systems in Sterling Heights.
People with guns walk along Schaefer from Blesser to Warren in Dearborn on Sunday, Feb. 19, presumably in support of two men who were arrested earlier this month after walking into the police station armed and wearing tactical vests.
Attorney General Bill Schuette announces 22 additional sexual assault counts against former Michigan State and USA Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar, during a news conference in Lansing with MSU Chief of Police Jim Dunlap.
Crimestoppers has increased the reward for information in the slaying of Alexandra Bruegel, shot four times in the back with a shotgun while jogging last July. Her mother and father took part in an emotional news conference Tuesday in Holly.
Chi-town Union Station in Commerce Twp. is the world's largest O scale model railroad
Teachers and supporters chant slogans and carry signs outside the State of Michigan offices in Detroit as they protest against possible school closures in the district.
Crews battled a blaze early Friday at a popular Detroit eatery in Corktown.
George Blaha is honored during a halftime ceremony to celebrate his 40 years as the voice of the Pistons.
College hockey fans paused for a moment of silence honoring Mike Ilitch, Detroit business giant, Little Caesars Pizza founder and owner of the Tigers and Red Wings. News of Ilitch's death had been announced just hours earlier.
Nicki Polan, show manager of the Detroit Boat Show, explains the highlights of this year's show at Cobo Center this weekend.
- Sen. Gary Peters views demonstration of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Armed group walks down Dearborn street
- More charges announced against Dr. Larry Nassar
- Crimestoppers ups reward in Holly jogger slaying
- Model train museum embraces history as well as entertainment
- Detroit Federation of Teachers rally against possible school closures
- Arson suspected at Katoi restaurant fire
- George Blaha
- Mike Ilitch honored with a moment of Silence at Joe Louis Arena
- 59th Annual Detroit Boat Show