Teachers and supporters chant slogans and carry signs outside the State of Michigan offices in Detroit as they protest against possible school closures in the district.
Crews battled a blaze early Friday at a popular Detroit eatery in Corktown.
George Blaha is honored during a halftime ceremony to celebrate his 40 years as the voice of the Pistons.
College hockey fans paused for a moment of silence honoring Mike Ilitch, Detroit business giant, Little Caesars Pizza founder and owner of the Tigers and Red Wings. News of Ilitch's death had been announced just hours earlier.
Nicki Polan, show manager of the Detroit Boat Show, explains the highlights of this year's show at Cobo Center this weekend.
A male suspect broke into Vergote's Poultry & Fish Market Feb. 4 and stole merchandise. Detroit police are seeking help in identifying him.
Macomb County approves a $20 million loan to help cover costs related to the Fraser sinkhole.
Bernard Young speaks to reporters about his 1989 conviction on sexual conduct and how he's thankful for his freedom.
Lt. Mike Shaw speaks on the Michigan State Police's role in the investigation of former Dearborn City Clerk Kathleen Buda after her arraignment for charges of alleged embezzlement under $1000.
Betsy Devos takes the oath of office Wednesday, Feb. 8, before addressing an all-employee meeting at the Education Department.
- Detroit Federation of Teachers rally against possible school closures
- Arson suspected at Katoi restaurant fire
- George Blaha
- Mike Ilitch honored with a moment of Silence at Joe Louis Arena
- 59th Annual Detroit Boat Show
- Suspect sought in theft at Detroit market
- Candice Miller discusses $20 million loan
- Bernard Young speaks of his freedom after nearly 30 years
- State Police on embezzlement charges against former Dearborn Clerk
- DeVos sworn in as secretary of education