Mural artist is preparing for her show at Inner State gallery
The Ilitch family announced on May 26 that they will be renovating six buildings around the new arena in Detroit, with the intention of offering 700 new apartment units.
The 132,000 square foot hangar is home to 100 mechanics who can work on seven planes at a time.
Racing soon in the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix, drivers Christian Fittipaldi and Joao Barbosa take a ride on the QLine and talk about the changes they've seen in downtown Detroit.
College for Creative Studies student Jonathan Phillips designed a stainless steel sculpture titled “Movement of Champions” that will debut outside Little Caesars Arena in September. The sculpture was among 13 designs pitched by CCS students.
Lisa Nuszkowski, executive director of the nonprofit Detroit Bike Share, introduces MoGo.
Last major structural steel beam is lifted into place on top of the campus expansion. Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, speaks gives a speech.
Two suspects wanted in connection with the fatal shooting in the area of the 17500 block of Chester.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
Fernando Palazuelo, owner of the former Packard complex, vows to stay committed to the development of the site and to the lower east side of Detroit.
- Artist Louise "Ouizi" Jones
- Flyover of the Little Caesars Arena neighborhood
- Spirit airlines unveils new maintenance hangar at DTW
- Race car drivers Fittipaldi and Barbosa on Detroit
- Animation: Future sculpture outside Little Caesars Arena
- MoGo Launches bike share program in Midtown, Detroit
- Little Caesars world headquarters hosts 'topping out' ceremony
- Surveillance video of homicide suspects
- Construction continues on M-59
- Packard site owner: 'We will not fail'