Marchers bring attention to the Affordable Care Act at Hart Plaza and the group then marches through Campus Martius on Thursday March 23, 2017.
Bridget Smith, a Southfield second grader, talks about some of the books she has reviewed for her popular blog.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig says DNA evidence links the 60-year-old suspect to the Nov. 22 killing of Wayne State University Officer Collin Rose.
Southwest Detroit's own Ben Carson, U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary, visits Benjamin Carson High School and speaks with parents and kids.
"Buy American, hire American," President Donald Trump said in an address at Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti Township, where he met with auto company executives March 15, 2017.
Barbara McQuade, U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Michigan, recalls the many cases her office handled. She was appointed by President Obama and was recently ordered to resign by President Trump.
Bystander captures tazing on video
Detroit News editorial board members Nolan Finley and Ingrid Jacques discuss a new report from the governor’s 21st Century Education Commission.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder visits a Dearborn Heights neighborhood with uprooted trees and power outages.
The family of murder victim Darlene Rene McKenzie held a news conference with Crime Stoppers, Detroit Police, Michigan State Police and Farmington Hills Police officers to ask the public for help in the murder case.
- Affordable Care Act marchers want health fix
- Book blogger, 7, impresses authors, publishers
- Chief James Craig speak DNA evidence linked to Collin Rose
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson visits Detroit
- Trump addresses auto industry crowd
- AG Barbara McQuade on tenure and appointment by President Obama
- Dog tazed by Roseville police
- Finley and Jacques discuss the Education Commission's report
- Gov. Snyder tours storm damage
- Family of Darlene Rene McKenzie hopes for justice