Senior Captain Ryan Gazdecki of the J.W. Westcott II mail boat describes his role in the rescue of a pregnant woman after she fell into the Detroit River at Riverside Park in Detroit on April 20, 2017.
The senator from Massachusetts was the keynote speaker for the 62nd annual Fight For Freedom Fund dinner at Cobo Hall
Macomb County Sheriff's officers arrest Daniel Soper, 28, on Aspen Drive in Macomb Twp. after receiving reports of vehicle break-ins. A canine unit found him running through the backyards of homes.
Home to a Jewish congregation from 1922 to 1973, Temple Beth El in Detroit is being reinvented as the Bethel Community Transformation Center. Eventually it will house a church, nonprofits, a social hall and a variety of activities.
Elaine and Mark Schonberger were married at Temple Beth El in Detroit in 1973, when the Jewish congregation was moving to Bloomfield Hills. They recently revisited the building for the first time in 44 years.
Chief James Craig says the police know there were 8 African-American men involved in Saturday's brawl in a Greektown street, and their vehicles and license plates have been identified. 'Do yourself a favor, turn yourself in,' he said
Detroit Police Chief James Craig said he's "optimistic" about the recovery prospects for two officers who were shot after approaching a house where a burglary had been reported.
The owner of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering talks about his passion for cars and causes, and how his collection grew from 50 cars in 2003 to 280 today.
The Detroit Police Department is seeking two suspects wanted for a homicide that occurred on the 2900 block of West Warren.
University of Detroit Mercy hosts 80 Detroit Public School special needs athletes at its campus athletic facilities on Thursday, April 13, 2017.
- Mail boat captain recounts rescue of pregnant woman
- Elizabeth Warren's speech to the NAACP
- Arrest made in Macomb Twp. vehicle break-ins
- New life for a former Detroit synagogue
- Memories linger for last couple married in Temple Beth El
- Chief: Arrests imminent in Greektown brawl
- Chief Craig on the condition of two wounded officers
- Ken Lingenfelter on his astounding car collection
- Surveillance video of homicide suspect
- Special Olympics day at UD Mercy