NASA officials confirmed its meteor camera spotted the material at about 8:08 p.m. at Oberlin College in Ohio.
Scott Eldridge, outside legal counsel for the MHSAA, comments on the ruling in the Thomas Kithier case.
Attorneys Steven Fishman and Ven Johnson comment on ruling that upholds MHSAA decision that Thomas Kithier is ineligible to play at Clarkston.
Family and friends mourn WMU cheerleader Damond 'Twoine' Carpenter during a vigil on Wednesday night.
The six-bill package is an attempt to reduce opioid addiction.
A man was wounded in the thigh following a shooting at an Exxon gas station in the 21500 block of Fenkell Dec. 19.
Students from Troy Athens and Troy high schools bring their robot named \u0022Sphyrna 19.5\u0022 to the entrance of the Oakland Mall in Troy. They modified the robot to ring a Salvation Army Red Kettle bell.
Pistons owner Tom Gores, the Marines and Toys for Tots deliver 9,000 toys and bicycles to Michigan families in need at Eastern Market in Detroit.
Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Shaw talks about charges brought against officer and working with the Detroit police department.
Detroit police chief James Craig talks about reassuring the community after charges are brought against police officers.
- Meteroid has Michigan buzzing
- MHSAA attorney speaks on Kithier case
- Thomas Kithier and attorneys
- Family and friends mourn Damond 'Twoine' Carpenter
- Lt. Gov. Calley signs opioid legislation
- Surveillance video: Fenkell gas station robbery
- 'Sphyrna,' the bell-ringing robot
- 9,000 toys for families in need
- Michigan State Police Lt. Mike Shaw on charges brought against officer
- Detroit police chief James Craig on reassuring the community