Judge Gregory Ross in Sanilac County overturns his ruling that gave partial child custody to a rapist. The judge explained that he was not informed of the victim’s pregnancy or the rapist's conviction.
Westland Police seek help to identify the suspect shown here stealing approximately $1,000 worth of cigarettes from the Family Dollar Store located at 5745 S. Merriman on September 20th. If you can help contact Detective Gazdecki at 734-467-3250
OU athletic director Jeff Konya talks about tapping into talent in Michigan to build men's and women's programs.
Detroit’s top cop said Monday the police officer whose struggle with a 23-year-old department store customer was captured on videotape did not de-escalate the situation and has been placed on administrative duty.
Juana Torres, a former Southeastern High School administrator, tells the story of a graduating student who feared he would be killed and was, in fact, murdered the following summer. She also recalls her the murder of her own son.
Pastor Barry Randolph talks about the Church of the Messiah's Memorial Chapter dedicated to the rememberance of metro-Detroit's 'Fallen Angels', individuals who lost their lives to violent crime.
Parents who have lost children to violence discuss their attempts to move forward
Dominique's parents plead for information leading to the arrest of the murderer of their daughter
Quicken Loans and Rock Ventures founder and chairman Dan Gilbert talks about the brain economy at the Rise of the Rest Road Trip with Steve Case.
Wonderland Music co-owner Clarence Wayne talks about time spent with Stevie Wonder.
- Judge rescinds child custody for rapist
- Man steals $1,000-worth of cigarettes from Westland dollar store.
- Oakland University announces goal for Division I hockey programs
- Chief Craig says officer involved in Meijer scuffle put on 'desk duty'
- Juana Torres on young people murdered in Detroit, including her own son
- Pastor Randolph remembers victims of gun violence
- Coping with the murder of a child
- Crime Stoppers press conference on the murder of Dominique Brown
- Dan Gilbert on the brain economy
- Wonderland Music co-owner Clarence Wayne on Stevie Wonder