Detroit Police assistant chief Arnold Williams holds a press conferece at Hart Plaza and speaks about a shooting at the Ford Fireworks show.
Over 200 riders toured five different churches in Detroit for an afternoon of history and exercise.
Geoffrey Fieger is representing five women who are accusing attorney MIke Morse of sexual assault.
The Palmer Log Cabin, built in 1885 and the oldest log cabin in Detroit, opens for Log Cabin Day on Sunday after $450,000 in updates.
The FBI releases photographs and more information about Amor M. Ftouhi, the suspect at the center of the possible terrorism attack.
Moving cross country from Birmingham to San Diego, Rob and Treger Strasberg and their two kids are doing it in style: in their own customized RV.
People crowd the street in front of the federal courthouse to protest the arrest of more than 100 Chaldean immigrants last week.
Bob Bury, executive director of the Detroit Historical Museum, gives a tour of the 'Detroit 67 : Perspectives' exhibit opening to the public on Saturday, June 24, 2017.
The Detroit Police Department is looking for the bodies of two missing persons on the 4300 block of Dickerson receiving a tip that they might be at a vacant home.
Federal prosecutors have charged 12 people in a widespread bribery scandal involving corrupt municipal trash and towing contract.
- Shooting at Ford Fireworks
- Holy Rollin' bicycle ride and church tour
- Attorney Geoffrey Fieger on case against Mike Morse
- Palmer Park Log Cabin ready for visitors
- Officials give update to stabbing at Flint airport
- An RV glamper hits the road
- Anti-deportation rally in Detroit
- 'Detroit 67 : Perspectives' at the Detroit Historical Museum
- Search for bodies on Detroit's east side
- Figures in the Metro Detroit corruption scandal