State Sen. Bert Johnson talks with reporters at the Michigan Capitol on Tuesday, March 28, 2017, about the FBI raid of his home and office.
"We don't deport anybody. American law deports people," said the Secretary.
Former gymnast Larissa Boyce talks about sexual assault allegations against Dr. Larry Nassar, urging survivors to unite. Tony Guerrero shows emotion as he speaks about his teenage daughter.
Marchers bring attention to the Affordable Care Act at Hart Plaza and the group then marches through Campus Martius on Thursday March 23, 2017.
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts presents a civilian citation to Stervan Skorupski, then quickly leaves.
SCOTUS. Autonomous cars. Drones. Nolan Finley and Ingrid Jacques discuss a wide-ranging interview with Sen. Gary Peters, D-Bloomfield Twp.
Bridget Smith, a Southfield second grader, talks about some of the books she has reviewed for her popular blog.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig says DNA evidence links the 60-year-old suspect to the Nov. 22 killing of Wayne State University Officer Collin Rose.
Southwest Detroit's own Ben Carson, U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary, visits Benjamin Carson High School and speaks with parents and kids.
"Buy American, hire American," President Donald Trump said in an address at Willow Run Airport in Ypsilanti Township, where he met with auto company executives March 15, 2017.
- State Sen. Bert Johnson talks about FBI raid of home and office
- Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly visits Detroit
- Victim, father speak out about Dr. Larry Nassar
- Affordable Care Act marchers want health fix
- Warren Mayor Fouts abruptly leaves event
- Nolan Finley and Ingrid Jacques discuss their interview win Sen. Gary Peters.
- Book blogger, 7, impresses authors, publishers
- Chief James Craig speak DNA evidence linked to Collin Rose
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson visits Detroit
- Trump addresses auto industry crowd