Surveillance footage of three people connected to a break-in at a Walgreens in the 22300 block of Moross at about 5:45 a.m. April 26, 2017.
Surveillance footage of two people connected to a break-in at the Huron Room in Detroit on the 2500 block of Bagley at about 2:25 a.m. April 12
Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson talks about efforts to increase the skills of the workforce to attract more jobs during the 32nd Annual Oakland County Economic Outlook luncheon.
Kelly Singer Fowler of Three Squared, Inc. talks about the new Corktown development.
Chaldean Cultural Center chairman Francis Boji gives a tour of the new Chaldean Cultural Center Museum in West Bloomfield Township, opening May 2.
Tom Wilson, Olympia Entertainment president & CEO, announces that Little Caesars Arena will host a doubleheader featuring Michigan, Michigan State, University of Detroit Mercy and Oakland University.
Residents say they will help pay for Project Greenlight at gas station to help curb crime.
Officials announce aid for people behind on property taxes.
Senior Captain Ryan Gazdecki of the J.W. Westcott II mail boat describes his role in the rescue of a pregnant woman after she fell into the Detroit River at Riverside Park in Detroit on April 20, 2017.
The senator from Massachusetts was the keynote speaker for the 62nd annual Fight For Freedom Fund dinner at Cobo Hall
- Surveillance footage of Walgreens break-in
- Surveillance video of Huron Room break-in suspects
- Patterson concerned about job skills gap
- Shipping container condos come to Detroit
- Chaldean Cultural Center Museum to open
- Little Caesars Arena news conference on hoops doubleheader
- Residents say they will help pay for Project Greenlight
- Wayne Co. helps homeowners with taxes
- Mail boat captain recounts rescue of pregnant woman
- Elizabeth Warren's speech to the NAACP