College for Creative Studies student Jonathan Phillips designed a stainless steel sculpture titled “Movement of Champions” that will debut outside Little Caesars Arena in September. The sculpture was among 13 designs pitched by CCS students.
Lisa Nuszkowski, executive director of the nonprofit Detroit Bike Share, introduces MoGo.
Last major structural steel beam is lifted into place on top of the campus expansion. Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, speaks gives a speech.
Two suspects wanted in connection with the fatal shooting in the area of the 17500 block of Chester.
$60 million project will reconstruct 3.7 miles of the road through Sterling Heights
Fernando Palazuelo, owner of the former Packard complex, vows to stay committed to the development of the site and to the lower east side of Detroit.
To kick off National Police Week Chandler Park Academy's JROTC and the Detroit police academy's student officers square off in a military parade contest
MSP use computer animation to help recreate the details of traffic accidents
Gov. Rick Snyder, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan, financial backers Dan Gilbert and Roger Penske and members of the public cheer the official start of the QLine streetcar service from Midtown to downtown Detroit.
Over 1400 images shot during the five hours of painting as the ice is transformed into a collective piece of art.
- Animation: Future sculpture outside Little Caesars Arena
- MoGo Launches bike share program in Midtown, Detroit
- Little Caesars world headquarters hosts 'topping out' ceremony
- Surveillance video of homicide suspects
- Construction continues on M-59
- Packard site owner: 'We will not fail'
- Detroit's 11th Precinct hosts military drill-off competition
- Michigan State Police pursue crash reconstruction technology
- QLine grand opening in Detroit
- Timelapse video of "Paint the Ice" event at Joe Louis Arena