A drone camera piloted by Alex Haggart captured this perspective on the 2017 Woodward Dream Cruise.
The movie fan club spent the Dream Cruise on Nine Mile showing off their 1977 AMC Wagoneer.
Earl Caron of Oxford talks about the present and past of the 23-year-old Woodward Dream Cruise from Pike Street in Pontiac on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
Michael Narlock, head of astronomy, Cranbrook Institute of Science, talks about the telescope that will be available for visitors to see the sun during the solar eclipse Aug. 21
Katie Fahey of Voters Not Politicians discusses the group's petition that aims to curb gerrymandering.
Henry Payne talks about the end of the Dodge Viper.
Family members relive how they heard the news of the crash of Flight 255 and of the support group that still meets 30 years later.
Federal prosecutors may grab former Fiat Chrysler executive Alphons Iacobelli’s $1.3 million mansion in Rochester Hills. They argue the home is tied to fraud and money laundering and could be forfeited to the government.
"There's a ton of energy" in Pontiac, Lt. Gov. Brian Calley said Monday, citing investment and building announcements. "A lot of people are giving another look at Pontiac."
National Republican Committee chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel denounces the actions of white supremacists over the weekend. She appeared in Detroit Monday with Ron Weiser, Michigan Republican Party chairman.
- Bird's-eye view of the Dream Cruise
- Ghostbusters Detroit bring their Ecto 1 to Ferndale
- Woodward Dream Cruise, Pontiac edition
- Solar Eclipse
- Voters Not Politicians launches petition drive
- Zero-60 seconds Viper
- Remembering loved ones lost in the crash of Flight 255, thirty years later
- Ex-FCA exec's mansion could be seized
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley on downtown Pontiac development
- Ronna Romney McDaniel responds to violence in Virginia