Michigan offensive lineman reveals the multiple scars from a severe leg injury and subsequent surgeries.
Red Wings forward Tyler Bertuzzi talks about scoring his first NHL goal Sunday.
Red Wings head coach Jeff Blashill talks about his team playing a \u0022complete game\u0022 in a 4-0 victory Sunday over the Chicago Blackhawks.
Red Wings goalie Petr Mrazek talks about Sunday's 4-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks, including the ability to start fast.
Wolverines junior center discusses his ankle injury, which he incurred in late December against Texas.
Wolverines coach gives an update on junior center who has been bothered by an ankle injury.
Wolverines coach on the importance of getting offensive rebounds.
Flint's Claressa Shields is preparing for her upcoming fight against Tori Nelson.
Scott Eldridge, outside legal counsel for the MHSAA, comments on the ruling in the Thomas Kithier case.
Bob Wojnowski, John Niyo and James Hawkins of The Detroit News look ahead to the Michigan-Michigan State game in East Lansing on Saturday.
- Grant Newsome shows his scars
- Tyler Bertuzzi talks about his first NHL goal
- Blashill talks about Wings' 'complete' victory
- Goalie Mrazek talks about the Wings' fast start
- Moritz Wagner on his ankle injury
- John Beilein on Moritz Wagner
- John Beilein on offensive rebounds
- Claressa Shields works out at Berston Field House
- MHSAA attorney speaks on Kithier case
- College Basketball Show: MSU-UM preview