Michigan coach talks about his team's performance and capping a four-game, nine-day stretch with Sunday's 62-47 win.
Red Wings head coach Jeff Blashill talks about what defenseman Joe Hicketts can bring to the team.
Pistons forward talks about playing for the first time in Friday's 122-112 loss to the Wizards after missing the last eight games with a hip flexor injury.
Pistons center talks about his performance and the team's inconsistent defense in Friday's 122-112 loss.
Wolverines coach John Beilein suggests teams will continue to throw different coverages and UM will have to adjust.
Michigan coach talks about Nebraska, which is Wolverines' opponent Thursday.
Wolverines senior guard talks about adjusting to new role of playing as a substitute after starting in 18 games this season.
Bob Wojnowski, John Niyo and Pistons beat writer Rod Beard talk midseason grades, where they're headed and Stan Van Gundy's future.
Michigan offensive lineman reveals the multiple scars from a severe leg injury and subsequent surgeries.
Red Wings forward Tyler Bertuzzi talks about scoring his first NHL goal Sunday.
- John Beilein on win over Rutgers
- Wings' Blashill likes Hicketts' 'swagger'
- Stanley Johnson on returning from injury
- Andre Drummond on loss to Wizards
- John Beilein on more work to do
- John Beilein on Nebraska
- Duncan Robinson on coming off bench
- Pistons Backcourt: Midseason grades with Wojo, Niyo, Beard
- Grant Newsome shows his scars
- Tyler Bertuzzi talks about his first NHL goal