Former Tiger Willie Horton remembers trying 'to say the right word to bring peace and harmony to the people' in Detroit.
Bob Wojnowski, John Niyo, and Lynn Henning break down the move already made and the moves to come for the Detroit Tigers at the MLB trade deadline.
Defensive lineman Maurice Hurst on what Michigan's young players have shown this offseason.
Michigan defensive tackle Maurice Hurst talks about playing soccer and the visit from AS Roma on Monday.
Tum Tum Nairn on working on his game at Moneyball and the development of MSU's freshmen
MSU sophomore Miles Bridges talks about freshman standout Jaren Jackson Jr.
MSU's Jaren Jackson Jr. talks about facing Miles Bridges at Moneyball and dealing with expectations
'Avery has been one of the best two-way guards in this league,' says Van Gundy.
‘I’m hoping that I can bring a different style of play. Nasty. That’s what we want to bring.' said Bradley.
“When the students come here, you have to expect greatness. You have to expect nothing less," Wilcher says.
- Former Tiger Willie Horton on 1967
- The Tigers Show -- Trade deadline edition
- UM's Maurice Hurst on young players
- UM's Maurice Hurst on visit from AS Roma
- MSU's Tum Tum Nairn talks Moneyball
- MSU's Miles Bridges on teammate Jaren Jackson Jr.
- MSU freshman Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy on new guard Avery Bradley
- Avery Bradley says hello to Detroit
- Cass Tech's Thomas Wilcher on his life and career