Tigers manager talks about pinch-hitting Alex Avila in the ninth inning and reliever Justin Wilson giving up two runs in the 10th.
Jim Harbaugh’s kids, Addie, Katherine and Jack, stretch with the Wolverines on Saturday.
Jim Harbaugh says he hopes other programs do trips like the one Michigan took to Rome.
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh talks about possibly playing a game at an international location.
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh talks about taking the team to South Africa or Brazil next year.
Detroit News writers talk about the Lions' selections of Florida cornerback Teez Tabor and Northern Illinois receiver Kenny Golladay.
Quarterback talks about his development and how the offense has looked this spring.
Senior linebacker Chris Frey addresses team's approach moving forward into the 2017 season.
Gary describes how he has improved
Brown coaching the linemen
- Brad Ausmus on loss to White Sox
- Harbaugh kids with Michigan team
- Jim Harbaugh: 'We feel like pioneers'
- Jim Harbaugh on overseas game
- Jim Harbaugh on next year's trip
- Rogers and Niyo offer their opinions on Lions' Day 2 draft picks and Day 3 options
- MSU's Brian Lewerke on his progress
- MSU's Chris Frey on dealing with off-field issues
- UM's Rashan Gary on getting better
- UM Don Brown instructs defensive linemen