Farmington Hills Mercy senior, and four-sport athlete, Katie Coe talks about her fourth sport, track, at the Catholic League A-B finals at Detroit Catholic Central on Tuesday.
De La Salle senior Allen Stritzinger on redeeming himself in the 110 meter hurdles on Tuesday in the Catholic League A-B track finals at Detroit Catholic Central.
College for Creative Studies student Jonathan Phillips designed a stainless steel sculpture titled “Movement of Champions” that will debut outside Little Caesars Arena in September. The sculpture was among 13 designs pitched by CCS students.
Professional IndyCar Series driver Simon Pagenaud takes reporter Ian Thibodeau on a lap around the 2017 Detroit Grand Prix course May 23, 2017 in a 2017 Chevrolet SS. Pagenaud will race in the Grand Prix the weekend of June 2.
Detroit News sportswriters Bob Wojknowski, John Niyo and Lynn Henning break down the Detroit Tigers' season so far.
Hutchins discusses the softball team's meeting Sunday
Harbaugh throwing footballs for ChadTough donations.
Harbaugh threw footballs for donations even to mom, Jackie
Lea Foerster on whether mental fatigue played a role in the Spartans loss to the Buckeyes.
Joseph discusses her team's 4-3 loss to OSU in Big Ten semis.
- F.H. Mercy senior Katie Coe
- De La Salle senior Allen Stritzinger
- Animation: Future sculpture outside Little Caesars Arena
- Raw video: Taking a hot lap on Belle Isle
- Talking Tigers with Wojo, Niyo and Henning
- UM coach Carol Hutchins on team's mindset
- UM coach Jim Harbaugh chucks for charity
- UM coach Jim Harbaugh throwing footballs for charity
- MSU's Lea Foerster on mental fatigue
- MSU softball coach Jacquie Joseph on the semifinal loss