Bob Wojnowski and John Niyo are joined by former Michigan running back Chris Howard, and later by Matt Charboneau to talk about what's next for UM and MSU.
Returning leading scorer Katelynn Flaherty on Michigan's NCAA snub and WNIT victory.
Michigan women's basketball coach Kim Barnes Arico on the upcoming season.
UM offensive coordinator Tim Drevno talks about the improvement he's seen on offense.
Wojo, Niyo, and Justin talk about what went wrong in the loss to the Saints and what's in store for the bye week and beyond for the Lions.
Red Wings defenseman Jonathan Ericsson talks about the Maple Leafs' goal scorers.
Michigan State's LJ Scott and Brian Allen talk about the running game, and Connor Heyward talks about returning kicks and punts.
Wolverines safety on the importance of winning against Penn State.
Wolverines safety talks about returning to Happy Valley where he was committed to play before going to Michigan.
Wolverines defensive end discusses why Saturday's matchup against the No. 2 Nittany Lions is important to the team's season.
- The College Football Show - Week 7
- Returning leading scorer Katelynn Flaherty on Michigan's NCAA snub and WNIT victory
- Coach Kim Barnes Arico on Michigan's season
- UM's Drevno sees improvement on offense
- Lions Lowdown: Bye week
- Wings' Ericsson discusses the Maple Leafs' goal scorers
- MSU's LJ Scott, Brian Allen and Connor Heyward talk about the team
- Tyree Kinnel on getting back into the picture
- Khaleke Hudson on having been a one-time Penn State commit
- Chase Winovich on Penn State being a big game