Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo talks about star sophomore Miles Bridges, and the state of the game.
Sophomore Miles Bridges talks about his decision to return to Michigan State, and national title expectations.
Michigan running back Karan Higdon talks about facing Penn State star running back Saquon Barkley.
Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar talks about scoring his first goal of the season in Wednesday's loss to Toronto.
Bob Wojnowski and John Niyo are joined by former Michigan running back Chris Howard, and later by Matt Charboneau to talk about what's next for UM and MSU.
Returning leading scorer Katelynn Flaherty on Michigan's NCAA snub and WNIT victory.
Michigan women's basketball coach Kim Barnes Arico on the upcoming season.
UM offensive coordinator Tim Drevno talks about the improvement he's seen on offense.
Wojo, Niyo, and Justin talk about what went wrong in the loss to the Saints and what's in store for the bye week and beyond for the Lions.
Red Wings defenseman Jonathan Ericsson talks about the Maple Leafs' goal scorers.
- MSU's Izzo on Miles Bridges, state of the game
- MSU's Bridges talks about coming back, title chances
- UM's Higdon talks about facing Penn State's Barkley
- Wings' Tatar talks about getting his first goal
- College Football Show: UM-Penn State, MSU-Indiana
- Returning leading scorer Katelynn Flaherty on Michigan's NCAA snub and WNIT victory
- Coach Kim Barnes Arico on Michigan's season
- UM's Drevno sees improvement on offense
- Lions Lowdown: NFC North up in the air
- Wings' Ericsson discusses the Maple Leafs' goal scorers