The Detroit News' John Niyo and Angelique S. Chengelis break down the Wolverines' 24-10 loss at Madison, Wisconsin.
Wolverines running back talks about wanting to win it for "BP" after the quarterback was injured in the second half.
Wolverines coach on his starting quarterback, who was knocked out of the game in the second half.
Wolverines coach laments the inability to get it going against the Badgers in team's 24-10 loss Saturday.
Wolverines coach discusses receiver's catch, which was ruled out of bounds near the end zone.
Wolverines defensive tackle talks about how the unit played against the Badgers in Saturday's 24-10 loss.
Wolverines linebacker talks about his interception in his team's 24-10 loss at Wisconsin.
Red Wings head coach Jeff Blashill talks about forward Anthony Mantha's improvement in front of the net.
Red Wings forward Anthony Mantha talks about his fight against Calgary’s Travis Hamonic.
Bob Wojnowski and John Niyo talk to CMU and former UM quarterback Shane Morris, former Spartan Nick Hill, and former Wolverine Chris Howard about this weekend's key games. Also: Matt Charboneau on his Top 25.
- John Niyo and Angelique S. Chengelis on Michigan's loss
- Chris Evans on Brandon Peters' injury
- Harbaugh on Brandon Peters injury
- Harbaugh on stalled offense
- Harbaugh on Donovan People-Jones' catch
- Maurice Hurst on defense's performance vs. Wisconsin
- Devin Bush on his interception
- Wings' Blashill talks about Mantha's development
- Wings' Mantha talks about fight vs. Flames
- College Football Show: UM-Wisconsin, MSU-Maryland