Shakespeare in Detroit will have the Oregon Shakespeare Festival's Play on! Twelfth Night by Alison Carey, presented by The Hitz Foundation and the exclusive media partner, The Detroit News.
The show takes place from November 8th -11th at the Daimler-Chrysler Black Box Theatre in the Detroit Opera House. Three lucky Detroit News Insiders will get a chance to see this amazing show!
- Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Shakespeare In Detroit Twelfth Night Production on either Thursday, November 8th, Friday, November 9th, or Sunday, November 11th.
- The prize package includes (2) tickets to the Shakespeare in Detroit Twelfth Night Production and an exclusive meet & greet with the cast (ARV: $90/prize).
- All performances begin at 7:00 p.m. Sixteen (3) winners will be selected.
- Performances are held at the Daimler Chrysler Black Box Theatre at The Detroit Opera House.
- Entry frequency & dates: Entrants can enter DAILY from 12:00 PM EST on 10/17/18 to 12:00 PM EST on 11/2/18. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- You must be a current Insider to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes. An Insider is a subscriber who has activated their account. To become an Insider, click on the 'Create an Account' button below and follow the instructions to activate your account if you haven't already.
if you want to bring the family, you can buy tickets here.