Man apparently electrocuted while making art
St Clair Shores – Authorities say a man found dead with severe burns inside a garage in a St. Clair Shores garage apparently was electrocuted while trying to create an artwork.
Detective Paul Dlugokenski says it appears he was “trying a form of art where you pass electricity through wood and it’s supposed to burn through,” but he ended up being electrocuted. His name wasn’t released.
Police said he was believed to be using an artistic technique called fractal wood burning. The investigation into his death is ongoing and autopsy results were pending.