2 arrested in Southfield's Bar 7 shooting
Two Detroit men were arrested Thursday as suspects in a nonfatal shooting last month at Bar 7 in Southfield, according to police.
The men, 21 and 24 years old, were taken into custody by Southfield police, officials with the department said in a press release. The officers were assisted by the FBI and Novi police.
Police did not name the suspects, pending their arraignment later Friday in 46th District Court.
The two are accused of shooting three men during a fight around 12:45 a.m. Nov. 19 at Bar 7, located at 24528 W. 12 Mile.
All three victims survived.
Responding officers first discovered a 53-year old Southfield man with a gunshot wound to the thigh. He was transported to Providence Hospital.
Investigators then learned that two additional victims had been driven to the hospital in a private vehicle. Detectives responded there and located a 28-year old Detroit man with a gunshot wound to the thigh and a 25-year old Southfield man with a possible gunshot wound to his arm.
One the victims was involved in a fight with one of the suspects, police have said. Punches were thrown and the two suspects pulled out their guns and began shooting. They fled the scene.
Anyone with further information is asked to call the Southfield Police Department at 248-796-5500.