Ex-Subway pitchman faces lawsuit from 1 of his victims
Indianapolis — Former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle is being sued by a girl who’s one of the victims in the sex crimes case that sent him to prison for more than 15 years.
The federal lawsuit filed Tuesday names Fogle and the former head of his anti-obesity charity, Russell Taylor. It also names Taylor’s wife.
The suit seeks at least $150,000 from each Fogle and Taylor.
Prosecutors who charged the Indiana men last year said Taylor used hidden cameras in his homes to secretly film 12 nude minors and shared some images with Fogle.
The attorney for the girl suing, M. Michael Stephenson, says she was among those filmed and has suffered “significant emotional trauma.”
Fogle paid a total of $1.4 million in restitution to 14 victims. They can sue for more.
Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.