The latest in The Detroit News' series of “15 Things You Don’t Know About Me” — Kevin Whatley, an infielder for the Eastside Diamond Hoppers of the USPBL.
1. I can ride a unicycle.
2. I read and journal every day.
3. I love skateboarding.
4. I have a big red birthmark on my neck.
5. I was not recruited out of high school for baseball.
6. I played quarterback in high school.
7. I rarely play video games.
8. I have amazing dreams every night where I pretty much save the world. ... It's awesome.
9. I shave my forearms. LOL.
10. I played an entire basketball season with an IV in my arm because of a bone infection.
11. I love disco music.
12. Seattle is the my favorite city.
13. My favorite animals are turtles and monkeys.
14. My favorite food is watermelon.
15. I started meditating this year and it has improved every aspect of my life. Try it!
Kevin Whatley, 23, is from Port Orchard, Wash. He attended South Kitsap High School, Everett Community College and Wright State University. You can follow him on Twitter @KevinWhatleyWIT and on Instagram at @kevinwhatley7.