Scout.com Midwest recruiting experts predict that Detroit King star cornerback Lavert Hill will sign with Michigan State.
The Scout.com panel included Allen Trieu, a Detroit News contributor, Bill Greene and Dave Berk. They predicted where some of the Midwest's top uncommitted prospects will sign.
However, the panel ranked its 20 predictions with "confidence points," and the Lavert-to-MSU prediction earned only a "5" among the 20 players on the list.
Hill has said he will announce his college choice on National Signing Day, Feb. 3.
Here are some of the more notable predictions, listed in order of confidence by the Scout panel:
* K Quinn Nordin, Rockford (Mich.) -- Michigan
* OT Luke Campbell, Lewis Center (Ohio) Olentangy -- Michigan State
* WR Desmond Fitzpatrick, Waterford Mott -- Nebraska
* DE Drew Beesley, Warren De La Salle -- Syracuse
* ATH Kiante Enis, Winchester (Ind.) -- Indiana (former Michigan commit)
* DE Prince Sammons, Cincinnati Hills Christian -- Michigan State
* OT Alaric Jackson, Detroit Renaissance -- Iowa
* CB Lavert Hill, Detroit King -- Michigan State
* OT Erik Swenson, Downers Grove (Ill.) South -- Northwestern (former Michigan commit)
* ATH Jonah Morris, Akron (Ohio) Archbishop Hoban -- Pittsburgh (former MSU commit)