Kiante Enis, a three-star athlete / running back from Winchster, Indiana, has decommitted from Michigan's 2016 recruiting class, he told Brice Marich of Scout.com.
Enis (6-2, 200) committed to Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh last year after Harbaugh's stop in Indianapolis during the "Summer Swarm Tour" of high school football camps.
Enis rushed for 2,393 yards and 35 touchdowns his senior season at Winchester High. He also caught four TD passes and scored on a punt return and kickoff return. His career totals at Winchester were 6,991 yards and 99 rushing TD.
Enis took an official visit to Indiana last month and is planning to visit Miami (Ohio) this weekend. Also, according to 247Sports, Enis might visit Michigan State.
Enis' decommitment comes on the heels of another decommitment, by four-star offensive tackle Erik Swenson of Downers Grove, Illinois.
Swenson's decision reportedly resulted from the Michigan saying it was no longer interested in having him on the team due to a sub-par performance his senior season.
Swenson was recruited by former coach Brady Hoke's staff and was the first UM commitment in the 2016 class.
Enis' scholarship offer was not withdrawn by Michigan, according to reports.
Cornerback Sir Patrick Scott last week announced he no longer was committed to Michigan, and a couple Michigan commits have indicated recently they are continuing to look at other schools.
Defensive tackle Jordan Elliott from Houston Westside reportedly will visit Texas this weekend. Elliott committed to Michigan in late November.
Receiver Nate Johnson, who committed to Michigan last month, now says he will announce his school destination on National Signing Day on Feb. 3. Among the options -- Notre Dame, Miami (Fla.) and Michigan.
Michigan now has 21 commitments in the 2016 class.