Michigan underdog in 4-of-5 possible title games
The Las Vegas Golden Nugget Sports Book has released lines for 15 possible national championship games, and Michigan is the underdog in four matchups and is the favorite in one.
Here are the lines in potential championship games involving Michigan:
* Alabama favored by 8.5
* Ohio State favored by 2.5
* Clemson and Louisville favored by 1.5
Washington is the only matchup in which Michigan is favored, by 2.5 points.
The national championship game is Jan. 9 in Tampa, Fla.
Other potential title game matchups:
* Alabama over Ohio State by 7
* Alabama over Clemson by 7.5
* Alabama over Washington by 12
* Alabama over Louisville by 8
* Ohio State over Clemson by 1.5
* Ohio State over Washington by 4
* Ohio State over Louisville by 1.5
* Clemson over Washington by 3
* Clemson over Louisville by 1
* Louisville over Washington by 3